Walls Soft Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream 1.8L
- Vanilla flavour ice cream
- Wall’s Soft Scoop Vanilla flavour Ice Cream 1800ml.
- We put our passion and over 80 years of ice cream experience into every tub, so it's no wonder we're the number one soft scoop brand. Enjoy our classic vanilla flavour ice cream on its own, with toppings, or as a complement to your favourite pudding.
- Our Wall’s Soft Scoop Vanilla flavour Ice Cream comes in a 1.8L tub, giving you plenty of ice cream to share. It is the perfect family dessert and a must-have staple for your freezer. Delicious on its own, or drizzled with chocolate sauce, it is an incredibly versatile dessert. Dress it up with bananas and cream, turn it into an incredible sundae, take the heat out of sizzling crumbles, put a couple of scoops with your fizzy drink to make a float – there are endless way that you and your family can have some fun.
- Bring your family together! With Wall's delicious Ice Cream that everyone loves, it is so easy to connect, laugh and truly bond. So get the spoons ready and say Goodbye Serious Hello Joy!
- Put the fun back in your family with Wall’s Soft Scoop Vanilla flavour Ice Cream.
- To find out more, visit www.icecreamjoy.com
- Number one soft scoop brand
- Freezer staple
- Family dessert
- Perfect on its own or to complement dessert
- Brings the family together
- Goodbye Serious Hello Joy!
- Pack size: 1800millilitre
Reconstituted skimmed MILK, water, glucose syrup, vegetable oils(palm, coconut), glucose fructose syrup, sugar, whey solids (MILK), emulsifier (mono and diglycerides of fatty acids), stabilisers (tara gum, guar gum, locust bean gum, carrageenan), colours (annatto, curcumin), flavourings
Storage temperature -18°C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||781 kJ||344 kJ||344 kJ||4%|
|Energy (kcal)||187 kcal||82 kcal||82 kcal||4%|
|Fat (g)||9.1 g||4 g||4 g||6%|
|of which saturates (g)||6 g||2.6 g||2.6 g||13%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||23 g||10 g||10 g||4%|
|of which sugars (g)||21 g||9.4 g||9.4 g||10%|
|Protein (g)||3 g||1.3 g||1.3 g||3%|
|Salt (g)||0.21 g||0.09 g||0.09 g||2%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 100 ml. ( Pack contains 18 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016