Centrum Kids Chewable Tablets X30
- Multimineral Food Supplement with sweeteners
- For more information, visit www.centrum.co.uk or centrum.ie
- Daily chewable multivitamin to support the nutritional needs of children aged 4+
- Why choose Centrum Kids?
- From the World's No.1 Multivitamin†
- More than 35 years of nutritional science expertise
- Tested to high quality standards
- Great tasting chewable multivitamin for children
- Essential nutrients to help keep children over 4 years old healthy
- Free from gluten, lactose, nuts, wheat, yeast and artificial colours
- † Based on worldwide sales of the Centrum range
- Nutritional Support - With a combination of essential vitamins and minerals to support children's nutritional needs
- Cognitive Development - Iron contributes to the normal cognitive development of children.
- Bone Development - Vitamin D is essential for the growth and development of bones in children.
- Immunity Support - Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children.
- Contains aspartame (a source of phenylalanine).
- Excessive consumption of xylitol may produce laxative effects.
- Great tasting!
- Iron contributes to the normal cognitive development of children
- Vitamin D is essential for the growth and development of bones in children
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children
Sweetener: Xylitol, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid (Dicalcium Phosphate), L-Ascorbic Acid, Acidity Regulator: E 330, Emulsifiers: E470b, E 570, Anticaking Agent: E 551, Ferrous Fumarate, Bulking Agent: E 460, Palm Oil, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavouring, Modified Starch, Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Sweetener: E 951, Gelatine, Manganese Sulphate, Starch, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Retinyl Acetate, Riboflavin, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, D-Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Antioxidant: E 321, Phylloquinone, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin
- Free From: Gluten, Lactose, Nuts, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place below 25ºC., Always replace the lid after use., For best before date, see side of carton.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use:
- Suck or chew one tablet daily, preferably with food. Do not swallow whole.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Yeast
Name and address
- UK: Pfizer Consumer Healthcare Ltd.,
- Walton Oaks,
- KT20 7NS.
- IRL: Pfizer Healthcare Ireland,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Do not exceed the daily recommended dose. Do not give to children under 4 years old. A healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet are important. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. If taking other supplements, please read the label as they may contain the same ingredients. Product contains iron which can be harmful to children if taken in large doses. This product is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. The container inside this pack is sealed for your safety. Do not use if the foil is broken. Store out of sight and reach of young children.
30 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Typical Values Each tablet contains||% EU NRV|
|Vitamin A (RE)||330 µg||41 %|
|Vitamin D||3 µg||60 %|
|Vitamin E (α-TE)||5 mg||42 %|
|Vitamin C||50 mg||63 %|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||0.5 mg||45 %|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.5 mg||36 %|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg||36 %|
|Vitamin B12||1 µg||40 %|
|Folic Acid||200 µg||100 %|
|Biotin||50 µg||100 %|
|Niacin (NE)||5 mg||31 %|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.5 mg||42 %|
|Iron||4.5 mg||32 %|
|Manganese||0.5 mg||25 %|
|Selenium||12.5 µg||23 %|
|Zinc||2.8 mg||28 %|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016