Marques De Casa Concha Chardonnay 75Cl
- Chardonnay - White Chilean Wine
- Marques de Casa Concha has become one of the most quality consistent wines, attracting International recognition year after year. Winemaker Marcelo Papa carefully selects the most suitable vineyard locations for each individual varietal to thrive. The use of a variety of small oak barrels from some of the best cooperages in France allows Marcelo to achieve an elegant and harmonious style of wines, which soften beautifully with age. Marques de Casa Concha wines embody Concha y Toro's culture and tradition in the art of winemaking.
- This Chardonnay Special Reserve was created in tribute to the title conferred in 1718 by King Felipe V of Spain upon the Concha of Toro Family. Of a very limited production, from our prime vineyards on the south bank of the Limarí River. This Chardonnay embodies Concha y Toro's culture and tradition in the art of winemaking.
- Wine of D.O. Limarí, Chile
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Bright and light yellow in color with rich and concentrated aromas of white pear, fig and toasty hazelnut. A full bodied wine with a distinct minerality and a core of ripe fig and pear flavour. A silky mouthfeel with crisp acidity and a long, memorable, elegant finish. Food Pairing: Smoked salmon, Shellfish, pan fried fish, chicken with cream sauces and soft cheeses.
Region of Origin
Viña Concha y Toro SA
Type of Closure
- Made from single vineyard grapes harvested by hand throughout March create this zesty, mineral Chardonnay. Fermented in oak barrels give a creamy nuance to the wine. The wine is then aged in French Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months giving the wine a light toasty elegant note.
- The Marqués de Casa Concha wine were created as a tribute to the title conferred upon the Concha y Toro family in 1718 by King Felipe V of Spain. The wines are single vineyard, estate bottled and made in limited production with grapes from the prime vineyards of Chile.
- At the edges of the Atacama Desert, one of the driest places on Earth, the Limarí Valley is at the outer limit of wine production in Chile. Despite the extreme conditions, it is a paradise for grape production. The Marques de Casa Concha Chardonnay is from a vineyard on the south bank of the Limarí River. Located close to the Pacific Ocean the weather is cool with a significant drop in temperature after sunset. The Marques Chardonnay delivers a spectacular result with intense flavours, crisp acidity and a fresh mineral quality.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Preparation and Usage
- Food Pairing: Smoked salmon, Shellfish, pan fried fish, chicken with cream sauces and soft cheeses.
Name and address
- Produced and bottled by:
- Viña Concha y Toro S.A.,
- Nueva Tajamar 481,
- Torre Norte Piso 15,
- Concha y Toro UK Ltd.,
- OX33 1ER,
- Concha y Toro UK Ltd.,
- OX33 1ER,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019