- Energy1235kJ 293kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 745.10kJ (176.50kcal)
- Enchilada meal kit contains 8 wheat & corn tortillas, spicy enchilada sauce, enchilada seasoning.
- contains *8 Wheat & Corn tortillas *Enchilada sauce *Enchilada seasoning Just add *Chicken *Oil, Cheese Optional*Soured cream*Guacamole
Tortilla (50%): Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Maize Flour, Palm Oil, Humectant (Glycerine), Salt, Corn Grits, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Wheat Starch, Turmeric, Paprika, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Enchilada Sauce (45%): Tomato, Tomato Puree, Sugar, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Salt, Modified Maize Starch, Paprika, Acidity Regulators (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid), Cumin Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Paprika Extract, Garlic Powder.
Enchilada Seasoning (5%): Potato Starch, Salt, Chilli Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Cumin, Oregano, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Dextrose.
- Contains gluten and wheat. Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place., Tortillas and sauce: Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days and by best before date shown., Seasoning : Once opened store in an airtight container and use within 3 days.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Instructions: Do not reheat.
Instructions: N/A as ovenbaked
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Adjust times according to your particular oven
- Enchiladas Meal KitTo prepare enchiladas you need:1 Tesco Enchilada Kit1 tablespoon Oil 500g Chicken Breast, cut into small pieces150g Cheddar cheese, gratedAdditional Garnish(Optional):Soured creamGuacamoleStep one Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6. Step two Heat oil in a pan over a medium heat and fry the chicken for approximately 8 minutes, or until cooked through.Step three In a bowl, combine the Enchilada Seasoning Mix with 1 sachet of Enchilada Sauce and 150ml hot water. Add the cooked chicken, half the cheese and mix well. Step four Take the tortillas and spoon the filling down the middle of each one. Roll them up and place them seam side down in a lightly greased baking dish. Step five Top with remaining sachet of Enchilada Sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cook in a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling.Serve and enjoy.
Number of uses
- Tortillas packed in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||As sold one quarter of a pack (approx 165g) contains|
|Energy||745.10kJ (176.50kcal)||1235.38kJ (292.64kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016