Vitabiotics Wellman 70+ Tablets X30
- Advanced vitamin & mineral supplement for men aged 70 & above
- Join us for the latest health conversations & special updates
- Facebook: Vitabiotics
- Twitter: @Vitabiotics
- Instagram: @Vitabiotics
- UK's No1 for Men*
- *UK's No1 men's supplement brand.
- Expert support designed for men over 70
- Wellman® 70+ has been developed to help maintain health in men aged 70 and above.
- With specialist bio-active nutrients to support age-related areas of health including:
- Male Health & Immune System: The comprehensive formula includes zinc which helps to maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood, plus vitamins D, B6 & B12 which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Normal Vision: Wellman® 70+ contains vitamins C and E which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, and zinc which helps to maintain normal vision.
- Cognitive Function: With iron, iodine and zinc which contribute to normal cognitive function while pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance. Plus vitamins B1, B2 and C which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- With Vit. D
- Wellman® 70+ provides 20μg of vitamin D in the preferred D3 form.
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living About Vitabiotics Vitabiotics is the UK's No.1 vitamin company, founded over 45 years ago. Our former Chairman Prof. A.H. Beckett OBE was one of the world's leading scientists and instilled our philosophy for research, innovation and excellence in nutrition. Prof. Arnold Beckett OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010) Chairman of Vitabiotics for 18 years Professor Emeritus, University of London
- 30 nutrients
- To help maintain health & vitality
- With zinc to help maintain normal vision, immune & cognitive function
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise Innovation 2018
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives or yeast
- Wellman® is not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Zinc which helps to maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Vitamins D, B6 & B12 which contribute to the function of the immune system
- Vitamins C and E which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc which helps to maintain normal vision
Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Zinc Sulphate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Caprilic/Capric Triglyceride, Natural Colours: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Phosphatidylcholine (from Soya), Silicone Dioxide, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin A (as Acetate [Carriers: Acacia, Starch, Maltodextrin, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Lutein & Zeaxanthin Esters (Carriers: Sugar, Gum Acacia, Cellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Antioxidants: Natural Vitamin E & Ascorbyl Palmitate), L-Glutathione, Co-Enzyme Q10, Riboflavin, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Siberian Ginseng Extract, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Chromium Trichloride, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Sodium Selenate, Biotin
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Preparation and Usage
- One tablet per day with your main meal.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- To be taken on a full stomach.
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellman® multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.
- Not to be taken on an empty stomach.
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
30 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Av. per Tablet||%EC NRV†|
|Siberian Ginseng Extract eq. to||20 mg||-|
|Pumpkin Seed Extract eq. to||100 mg||-|
|Co-enzyme Q10||10 mg||-|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||10 mg||-|
|Lutein Esters||2 mg||-|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)||20 mg||-|
|Vitamin A (2666 IU)||800 μg RE||100|
|Vitamin D (as D3 800 IU)||20 μg||400|
|Vitamin E||12 mg α-TE||100|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||14 mg||1273|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||4 mg||286|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||36 mg NE||225|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||200 μg||100|
|Vitamin B12||100 μg||4000|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||167|
|†NRV - Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|μg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units||-||-|
FOOD SUPPLEMENT Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children. Not to be taken on an empty stomach.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019