Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Foot Cream 60Ml
- Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream
- Do I have dry skin?
- If the skin on the feet loses moisture it becomes damaged, rough and flaky - which can look unsightly. Dry skin can feel rough/coarse to touch.
- How is Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream different?
- The experts at Scholl have developed a special foot skin care cream - Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream. It contains innovative Deep Hydrate™ formula, which exfoliates dead, dry skin cells, allowing special moisture boosters to penetrate deep into the skin (upper layers of the epidermis) and promote an effective moisture level. The result is an instant restoring, gentle softening and smoother looking effect.
- What are the benefits?
- Intense moisture boost
- Instantly soft and smooth feet with only one application
- Non-greasy & quickly absorbed
- Long lasting - 24 hour intensive moisturisation
- What are the results?
- Smoother, softer skin instantly 73% agree
- Velvety soft and smooth skin for 24 hours 76% agree
- Great healthy looking feet after 7 days 75% agree
- Would recommend this product to a friend or family member 85% agree
- Consumer evaluation, 190 subjects
- About us
- Scholl understand feet and how you feel about them. That's why we're dedicated to creating innovative footcare and footwear solutions, to enable you to enjoy feet that are attractive and healthy. We hope you enjoy using your new Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream, which is brought to you with our foot expertise.
- Scholl and diabetes
- Wherever possible we try to make our products suitable for those with diabetes as well as those without.
- Skin care
- Deep hydrate formula
- Soft & smooth feet instantly
- This product is suitable for diabetics and those with poor blood circulation
- Pack size: 60ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Urea, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sucrose Distearate, Petrolatum, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium PCA, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Allantoin, Diglycerin, Sorbitol, Lysine, PCA, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool
Store below 25°C.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in India from local and imported components
Preparation and Usage
- How & when should I use it?
- Apply daily on clean, dry feet. Gently massage into the skin, in particular in the area of dry skin.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0800 0742040
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 630 5429.
Advice: Suitable for external use only. Do not apply to damaged, inflamed or broken skin. Keep away from eyes. Stop using this product if it disagrees with you. Keep our of reach of children.
60 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016