- Prevents furring & scale formation
- For use in lead-acid batteries & engine cooling systems
- Also suitable for use in steam irons in hard water areas
- Treated to remove most of the corrosive impurities present in untreated water, CarPlan De-Ionised water is not only ideal for use in vehicle batteries and radiators, but also many domestic appliances including steam irons. It helps prevent furring and scale formation which, over time, could cause damage.
- Prevents furring and scale formation
- Use in vehicle batteries and radiators
- Suitable for household appliances including steam irons
- Pack size: 2.5l
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019