Tesco Finest 4 Vintage Cheddar Burgers 454G
- Energy817kJ 196kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 917.90kJ (219.80kcal)
- 4 beef steak burgers with vintage English Cheddar cheese and chives.
- Tesco Finest* 4 Vintage Cheddar Burgers
Beef (82%), Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (12%), Rice Flour, Potato Flour, Chive, Dried Onion, Sea Salt, Spices, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Dextrose
- Contains milk and sulphites.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 18-20 mins Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 18-20 minutes, turning occasionally.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Ensure product is cooked thoroughly until all juices run clear and there is no raw meat inside.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (89g**)|
|Energy||917.90kJ (219.80kcal)||816.93kJ (195.62kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016