Tesco Finest St Mont 75Cl
- 2016 Saint Mont AOC. Product of France.
- Made from local rare grapes Gros Manseng, Petit Courbu, Arrufiac and Petit Manseng, this light, crisp dry wine has delicate flavours of citrus and white peaches. Best enjoyed with white fish or soft cheese. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Well-balanced, soft and rich, with notes of quince, pineapple and lemon followed by a fresh, almost acidic, finish, with good length.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Crisp & dry
Gros Manseng, Arrufiac, Petit Courbu
- Systematic de-stalking of the grapes is followed by partial skin maceration. Gentle pneumatic pressing extracts the free-run wine. The wine then undergoes temperature-controlled alcoholic fermentation (16-18°C) in stainless-steel tanks to conserve maximum aromatic intensity. It is then aged on its fine lees in temperature stainless steel tanks for 4 to 5 months with regular stirring
- In 1979 the three wine cooperatives of Plaisance, Aignan and Saint-Mont in the Gers joined forces to set up a united group of cooperatives and vineyards which became “Plaimont Producteurs” in the Gers. In 1999, Plaimont Producteurs were joined by the cooperatives of Crouseilles and Condom. Situated in the heart of South-West France, Plaimont's vineyards stretch from the Pyrenean foothills to the undulating Gascony hillsides covering a uniquely rich terroir
- The Saint Mont appellation presents three complementary terroirs: Plaisance, Aignan and Saint Mont. Each of these terroirs demands rigour, vigilance, carefully controlled yields and, in view of their diversity and typicity, specific requirements. Every parcel of vines (about ½ hectare) is planted with a single grape variety and identified as a separate unity which is cultivated according to its grape variety, terroir, exposition and climate
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||299kJ / 72kcal||374kJ / 90kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019