- Protecting hand cream
- Is this Protecting Hand Cream right for me?
- Yes, if you have normal to dry hands and are looking for an intensive daily care.
- How does it work?
- Its ultra-hydrating formula is enriched with L-Bifidus*, an anti-evaporation active, and Aloe Vera extract to protect and intensely moisturise even dry hands.
- Effective results:
- 95% of women found their skin felt softer(1)
- 83% of women felt that their skin was protected against dryness(1)
- After 7 days, dryness: -37%(2)
- Hydration so intense, that skin still stays hydrated after 1 hand wash.
- (1) Consumer test - 82 subjects - 4 weeks.
- (2) Clinical scoring - 40 subjects - 7 days.
- Skin is still hydrated after washing**
- *Lysate of Bifidus - **Resistant to one wash - Instrumental test.
- Normal to dry hands
- Fast absorbing
- Non-greasy and non-sticky formula
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Pack size: 100ml
Aqua / Water, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Salicylate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citral, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Linalool, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How do I use?
- Apply daily to hands that are clean and dry. Gently massage the cream all over your skin.
- The nourishing and non-greasy texture is easily applied and quickly absorbed into skin.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- Garnier Customer Careline
- 0800 0854 375 (UK), 1800 818 675 (ROI)
- W6 8AZ.
100 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016