- Moisturise your skin
- Pure petroleum jelly
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vaseline Jelly is the original skin protectant – it has been used to protect and help heal dry skin since 1870, and to this day, it effectively cares for your skin. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original is triple-purified petrolatum and hypoallergenic. Vaseline Jelly is the ideal product for a multitude of uses, and vaseline benefits include use as a moisturiser for sensitive skin. Petroleum Jelly uses also include hydrating your lips and moisturising your cuticles. Petroleum jelly is great for all types of dry skin.
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly original is a product you can trust. Its triple-purification seal guarantees each jar of Vaseline Jelly has been purified not once, but three times to remove impurities, ensuring pure petroleum jelly. It is dermatologist recommended and is appropriate for use by those with sensitive skin. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly original is also a fragrance free, hypoallergenic moisturiser that is a non-irritating and non-comedogenic (it won’t clog your pores).
- Original Vaseline Jelly has many uses, including personal care, baby care and beauty. Unlike some topical lotions and creams, Vaseline Jelly penetrates into surface skin layers and locks in moisture to create a protective barrier. By sealing in moisture, it assists the skins natural recover to help dry skin heal. This can rejuvenate visibly dry skin and help reduce the appearance of fine, dry lines.
- Vaseline Jelly creates a protective barrier that protects skin against environmental factors, such as windburn – and has been used for over 100 years to protect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- A moisturiser for sensitive skin should be gentle on the skin, safe and effective at moisturising and protecting your skin. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly combines all of these properties in one convenient, flip-cap jar. Regular use of this hypoallergenic moisturiser will help you gently care for your skin and maintain smooth, deeply moisturised skin.
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original has a variety of preventative and protective uses, including dry skin relief, and protection from minor cuts
- 100% pure petroleum jelly, triple-purified, purity guaranteed, can be used as a nappy cream
- Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) Can be used after baby wipes
- Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines
- Protects your skin from windburn and chapping
- Helps protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Pack size: 100ml
Petrolatum, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Warning: As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Warning: As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019