- Triple Active Night Cream
- Every day the skin is exposed to multiple aggressions (UV rays, stress and pollution) which can result in premature skin ageing. The skin can become dull and its barrier function can become fragile, leaving it feeling dehydrated.
- The L'Oréal Paris laboratories created Triple Active to provide long lasting hydration that is suitable for all skin types. Triple Active comes from the association of advanced active ingredients and luxurious textures to reveal more beautiful-looking skin.
- Action: Hydrate - Protect - Restore
- Skin Type: All skin types, even sensitive
- Texture: Light and soft
- The light non-greasy formula instantly melts into the skin. It leaves skin feeling soft with a silky touch.
- The night is the best time for the skin to recover comfort and hydration. Triple Active Night reinforces skin's barrier and provides it with hydration throughout the night.
- Triple action:
- 1. Hydrate
- Enriched with Glycerin, Triple Active Night nourishes the skin with moisture.
- 2. Protect
- The intensive formula helps reinforce the skin's protective barrier.
- 3. Restore
- Enriched with Ceramide, skin feels soft and soothed.
- Skin is immediately hydrated for a feeling of suppleness and comfort. In the morning, the skin looks fresh, rested and more luminous.
- Ceramide + glycerin
- Hydrate, protect, restore
- All skin types
- Tested under dermatological control
- Pack size: 50ml
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Use Triple Active Night every night on a thoroughly cleansed face and neck.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Keep out of the reach of children.
50 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016