- 6 Sweet Dutch pancakes
- More ideas at Abra ca Debora.co.uk
- Visit Abra ca Debora.co.uk and enter our competitions.
- There are magical prizes to be won
- While you're online, why not have a look at Debora's super simple recipes and let us know about any ideas you have?
- Design: bigfish.co.uk
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Just fill and fold for the perfect pud
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 375g
Skimmed Milk, Wheat Flour, Egg, Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Margarine [Vegetable Fats and Oils (Palm, Coconut, Sunflower), Water, Butter (Milk), Salt, Butter Milk Powder, Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)], Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Rapeseed), Sugar, Raising Agents (Sodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Preservatives (Calcium Propionate), Salt, Emulsifier (Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavourings
- Contains Gluten, Milk, Wheat and Egg
Keep refrigerated, max 7°C., Once open, eat within 3 days and store in airtight container., Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and defrost thoroughly before heating. Once defrosted, eat within 24 hours and do not refreeze., Best before date, see pack front.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Cooking appliances vary. Make sure pancake is piping hot before eating!
- Microwave (From Chilled): Remove packaging. Place pancake on microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 30 seconds.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): Remove packaging. Place pancake on ovenproof dish. Cover with foil and heat in centre of preheated oven at 200°C for 6-8 minutes or until warmed through.
- Shallow Fry (From Chilled): Remove packaging. Place pancake in a non-stick pan and warm on a medium heat for 60 seconds on both sides. Don't forget to flip and catch!
Preparation and Usage
- Plum pudding pancake
- Stewed plums and custard on a pancake. A little bit of British and a little bit of Dutch. It just might work!
- Debora's apple Dutch delight
- For a tarty treat, try a topping of cooked apples, spicy cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Choccy woccy
- A little of what you fancy does you good, so pile on the chocolate chunks before heating.
- Peanut butter and jamcake
- Heat up a pancake and spread with peanut butter, then add some dollops of jam.
- How's this for a flippin' quick pud? Just fill with grated chocolate, pop in the microwave, add sliced banana and... Abra-ca-Debora!
- A pan-tastic pud in 30 seconds.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Magically made for:
- PO Box 1001,
- 3360BA Sliedrecht,
- The Netherlands.
375 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g:|
|(of which saturates||5.0g)|
|(of which sugars||12.4)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016