- Total Active Fresh Toothpaste
- Having fresh breath gives you the confidence to connect with the world around you. That's why Colgate Total Active Fresh toothpaste's unique formula helps fight bacteria - the root cause of bad breath - not just on teeth, but also your tongue, cheeks and gums for 12 hours*. Experience the unique feeling of long lasting fresh breath and a healthier mouth with our best toothpaste for you.
- *after 4 weeks of continued use
- Colgate Total Active Fresh toothpaste has a unique formula helps fight bacteria - the root cause of bad breath - to give you long lasting fresh breath
- It fights bacteria not just on teeth, but also your tongue, cheeks, and gums for 12 hours : our best toothpaste for your whole mouth
- It also contains our unique cooling technology that gives you a long-lasting cooling sensation
- Colgate Total Active Fresh toothpaste provides excellent plaque and gingivitis protection whilst fighting bacteria, bad breath, enamel erosion, hypersensitivity, cavities, plaque, tartar, stains and gum problems daily
- Pack size: 125ml
Glycerin, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Arginine, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Zinc Oxide, Poloxamer 407, Zinc Citrate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid, Mica, Sucralose, Eugenol, CI 74260, CI 77492, CI 77891, Contains: Sodium Fluoride (1450 ppm F¯)
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use: Brush thoroughly at least twice a day or as directed by a dental professional.
Name and address
- To find out more about how Colgate works visit our website: www.colgatetotal.co.uk
- Or for any questions or comments please call free on 00-800-321-321-32
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 7
Not for use of children under 7 years old.
125 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019