- Roll-on with 50% DEET and plant extracts for controlled application of long-lasting maximum protection.
- Protect yourself from mosquitoes, midges and other biting insects with Jungle Formula - UK's best selling insect repellent. Jungle Formula Maximum Roll On with 50% DEET and plant extracts for controlled application of long-lasting maximum protection. For travellers visiting areas with a high risk of malaria and other insect transmitted diseases provided that directions for use are followed at all times. Approved by the Hospital for Tropical Diseases.
- Also available in Sensitive Skin (IRF2), Natural (IRF3), Medium (IRF3) and Maximum Plus (IRF4).
- Insect repellent factor - 4 - the higher the IRF®, the better the protection
- Up to 10hr protection from mosquitoes, midges & biting insects
- For areas with a high risk of malaria and other insect transmitted diseases
- For adults and children from 3 years
- Pack size: 50ML
Diethyl Toluamide (DEET 50%), Alcohol Denat, Aqua, Natural Plant Extracts, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrolysed Glycol, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters
Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Up to 9 hours maximum protection from a single application*.
- Directions for Use
- Apply carefully to all exposed clean and dry skin except for eyes and lips. *Re-apply as necessary, depending on conditions, as high temperature, humidity and other environmental factors can reduce the duration of protection of all insect repellents. Reseal container securely after use.
- For external use only. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, lips and damaged skin. In the unlikely event of any skin reaction, discontinue use. Keep away from plastics, synthetic fabrics, varnished and painted surfaces.
- Omega Pharma Ltd.,
- 32 Vauxhall Bridge Road.
- SW1V 2SA.
Lower age limit
CAUTION For external use only. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, lips and damaged skin. In the unlikely event of any skin reaction, discontinue use. Keep away from plastics, synthetic fabrics, varnished and painted surfaces. FLAMMABLE
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021