- Energy448kJ 108kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1691kJ / 407kcal
- Choux pastry eclair with a cream filling, topped with Belgian chocolate ganache.
- A sweet, traditional indulgence to be enjoyed by all the family, these chocolate eclairs are coated with Belgian chocolate ganache and defrost in only 1 hour.
Reconstituted Dried Skimmed Milk, Whipping Cream (Milk) (16%), Egg, Belgian Milk Chocolate (15%), Coconut Oil, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Belgian Dark Chocolate, Palm Kernel Oil, Maize Starch, Dried Skimmed Milk, Rapeseed Oil, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Dried Whole Milk, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
Belgian Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
- May contain peanuts and nuts, almond, hazelnut and pistachio. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Defrost InstructionsRemove the eclairs from the pack whilst still frozen. Seperate carefully and arrange on a serving plate.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 1 hour at room temperature, or alternatively 3 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day. Do not refreeze.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove the éclairs from the pack whilst still frozen
- Separate carefully and arrange on a serving plate.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 1 hour at room temperature
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day
- Do not refreeze
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||1691kJ / 407kcal||448kJ / 108kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019