- - Babies shouldn't have a pillow until they're at least 12 months old, and even then it needs to be soft and snuggly. Our cot bed pillow is not only incredibly soft, it features an anti-allergy hollowfibre filling that actively resists the dust mites and bacteria that can cause allergies. It also features a breathable poly cotton cover and comes in a standard cot bed pillow size of 60 x 40cm.
- - Hypoallergenic
- - Bacteria and dustmite resistant
- - Soft Polycotton cover
- - Age range: 12 months+
- - Machine washable and tumble dry safe.
- - Dimensions: comes in a standard cot bed pillow size of 60 x 40cm.
- At Silentnight, we know the secret to a great night's sleep.
- With over 60 years experience we have made it our mission to help everyone find their perfect sleep solution. Sleeping soundly is the bedrock of any person's sense of health and well-being, to help maximise performance in and out of work and enjoy a full and energised life.
- Our research has found as much as 75% of people are not getting a getting a good night's sleep. Our ambition and goal is not merely as a manufacturer but to provide the perfect sleep solution for all the family.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019