- Bifonazole Once Daily 1% w/w Cream
- For UK residents only: if you have any questions or would like more information, call our Canesten Advice Line on 0845 758 5030. Calls charged at local rate.
- Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily 1% w/w Cream is used to treat athlete's foot.
- The active substance in Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily 1% w/w Cream is bifonazole. Bifonazole belongs to a group of medicines called imidazoles and is an antifungal agent which fights the cause of fungal skin infections.
- The symptoms of athlete's foot, such as itching or soreness, should improve within a few days of treatment. The cream should be applied thinly and evenly to the affected areas once daily, preferably at night before going to bed, and rubbed in gently.
- Effective treatment for athletes foot
- Pack size: 20G
The active substance is Bifonazole at a strength of 1% w/w, The other ingredients are Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, 2-Octyldodecanol, Benzyl Alcohol and Purified Water
This product should be stored in the original carton.Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Before use, pierce the tube seal by inverting the cap over the end of the tube and press.
- Before applying the cream, your feet should be washed and dried thoroughly, especially between the toes.
- The cream should be applied thinly and evenly to the affected areas once daily, preferably at night before going to bed, and rubbed in gently.
- Treatment should be continued for 2-3 weeks. It may help to use an antifungal dusting powder as well. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to recommend one.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Canesten® Bifonazole Cream is for external use only:
- Do not put the cream in your mouth or swallow it.
Name and address
- Kern Pharma S.L.,
- Poligon Industrial Colon II,
- Calle Venus 72,
- 08228 Terrassa,
- Bayer plc,
- Green Park,
- RG2 6AD,
- 0845 6010901
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Canesten® Bifonazole Cream is for external use only: Do not put the cream in your mouth or swallow it.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020