Lactofree Spreadable 250G
- Blended spread 75% (51% milkfat, 24% vegetable oil)
- The Joy of Dairy
- We love spreadable. Spread generously onto hot toast or a freshly baked baguette it's all good. What's not so good is lactose, a sugar found in cows' milk that up to 15% of the UK population are intolerant to.
- What is Lactose Intolerance?
- Lactose intolerance is caused by the body's inability to break down lactose, causing nausea, stomach cramps, and bloating. Whilst alternative spreads made from substitutes maybe lactose free, they also lack the fresh taste and versatility of dairy based spreads.
- To find out if you might be lactose intolerant, take our quick test at
- Lactose Free*
- *Less than 0.03% Lactose
- *We use rigorous scientific testing to ensure that Lactofree spreadable contains no lactose, using the most accurate UKAS-accredited tests available, enabling us to detect lactose at a trace level of 0.03%. At this level our tests show that there is no lactose present in Lactofree.
- Dairy's Back on the Menu
- The good news is that Lactofree spreadable is made from cows' milk and then specially treated to remove lactose*, giving you all the great taste of dairy, with none of the nasty side effects. The even better news is you can also use it for baking, cooking and frying, so now you can tuck into all your old favourites again.
- Blended spread 75% fat content
- A blend of butter & vegetable oil
- Lactose free
- Made with cows milk
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 250g
Butter (62%) (Milk), Rapeseed Oil (24%), Water, Salt (1.2%), Lactic Culture (Milk), Vitamins A and D, Lactase Enzyme
- Free From: Lactose
Keep refrigerated., Best Before: See lid.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Sweden
Name and address
- Arla Foods,
- LS10 1AB.
- Arla Foods,
- LS10 1AB.
- Lactofree Customer careline: 0845 600 6688
250 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|of which saturates||35.0g|
|of which sugar||0.5g|
|Vitamin A||802µg (100% RI†)|
|Vitamin D||10µg (200% RI†)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016