Lactofree Soft White Cheese 200G
- 16% Fat Soft White Cheese
- The Joy of Dairy
- We love soft cheese. Just add to a little smoked salmon, some cucumber sandwiches, or a generous portion of mash it's all good. What's not so good is lactose, a sugar that up to 15% of the UK population are intolerant to.
- What is Lactose Intolerance?
- Lactose intolerance is caused by the body's inability to break down lactose, causing nausea, stomach cramps, and bloating. Whilst alternative cheeses made from substitutes maybe lactose free, they also lack the fresh taste and versatility of dairy based products.
- To find out if you might be lactose intolerant, take our quick test at lactofree.co.uk/discovery/
- Lactose Free*
- *Less than 0.03% Lactose
- *We use rigorous scientific testing to ensure that Lactofree soft white cheese contains no lactose, using the most accurate UKAS-accredited tests available, enabling us to detect lactose at a trace level of 0.03%. At this level our tests show that there is no lactose present in Lactofree.
- Dairy's Back on the Menu
- The good news is that Lactofree cream cheese is made from cows' milk that's been specially treated to remove lactose*, giving you all the great taste of dairy, with none of the nasty side effects. Within our Lactofree range we also offer a mature cheddar and a range of products including dairy drink, yogurts, spreadable and cream. So now you can tuck into all your old favourites again.
- For details of the Lactofree range visit: lactofree.co.uk
- Made with cows milk
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 200g
Cream Cheese (Milk), Lactase Enzyme
- Free From: Lactose
- Lactofree is not suitable for Milk allergy sufferers. If in doubt please consult a health professional
Keep refrigerated. Once opened use within 5 days.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Denmark
Number of uses
6 Contains approximately 6 servings
Name and address
- Arla Foods,
- LS10 1AB.
- Arla Foods,
- LS10 1AB.
- Lactofree Customer careline: 0845 600 6688
200 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||30 g serving|
|of which saturates||10.5 g||3.2g|
|of which sugars||3.0g||0.9g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016