- Lactofree Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Easier to digest*
- Lactose free* Mild Cheddar Cheese
- *Easier to digest if you may be lactose intolerant or have a sensitive gut. Less than 0.03% lactose. We use rigorous scientific testing to ensure that Arla LactoFree cheese contains no lactose, using accurate accredited tests, enabling us to detect lactose at a trace level of 0.03%. At this level our tests show that there is no lactose present in Arla LactoFree.
- Rich in Protein
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones.
- Rich in Calcium
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- All natural ingredients
- Free from lactose
- Made with cows milk
- Farmer Owned - care in every step from cow to you
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 200g
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Free From: Lactose
- Contains: Milk
- Contains Milk Arla lactoFree is not suitable for milk allergy sufferers, If in doubt please consult a health professional
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use within 7 days., Best Before: See front of pack.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in UK
Number of uses
6 Contains approx. 6 servings
Name and address
- Arla Foods,
- LS10 1AB.
- Arla Foods,
- LS10 1AB.
- LactoFree Customer Careline: 0113 382 7009
200 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 30g|
|Energy||1725kJ / 416kcal||517kJ / 125kcal|
|of which saturates||22g||6.5g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||<0.0g|
|Calcium||739mg (92% RI+)||221mg (27% RI+)|
|Contains approx. 6 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019