- Vaseline Intensive Care Hand Cream with Anti-bac protection helps to replenish moisture in your hands. Especially these days when the best advice is to wash your hands regularly to stay healthy and safe from infection. If you are using soap and hand sanitisers all day, chances are your hands will be drier than they've ever been. This intensive hand lotion will help replenish all that lost moisture. Meanwhile, it will also help to protect cracked hands from the causes of infection with its anti-bacterial formula. Enriched with essential moisturisers, our hand moisturiser helps restore dry hands. The Vaseline Cream penetrates deep* down to lock in moisture. This sealing barrier speeds up the skin’s natural recovery. Perfect for dry skin caused by washing, this hand cream absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. Please note: this hand lotion is not a substitute for hand-washing. It is also not anti-viral and therefore will not protect against Covid-19. *stratum corneum
- Vaseline Intensive Care Hand Cream + Anti-bac is here to help moisturise dry hands, just when you're probably washing them more than ever
- With anti-bacterial benefits, this hand cream replenishes moisture while protecting cracked hands from bacteria that can cause infections
- This hand lotion absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel and is perfect for chapped hands and very dry skin
- Vaseline's moisturising hand cream is best for dry hands and cracked skin, especially if you are washing your hands more than normal to keep safe and healthy
- Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hand Cream is appropriate for sensitive skin
- This hand lotion will keep your hands moisturised and protect them from bacteria but please note: this is not anti-viral and will not protect against Covid-19
- Pack size: 75ML
Aqua, Glycerin, Tapioca starch, Polyquaternium-37, Benzethonium Chloride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Potassium lactate, Sodium PCA, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Lactic acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Citric acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891
Preparation and Usage
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020