- Energy799 kJ 190 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 638kJ/152kcal
- Coconut Chilli and Lemongrass Basmati Rice
- Visit tilda.com to find out where our delicious Basmati rice comes from and for recipe inspiration.
- Creamy coconut, the delicate flavour of aromatic lemongrass and a hint of chilli bring a tasty Thai flavour to our basmati grains.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
- Ready in 2 mins
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Pack size: 250G
Natural Basmati Rice - Steamed (84%), Coconut Cream (9%), Desiccated Coconut (2%), Sunflower Oil, Red Chilli (0.8%), Lemongrass (0.6%), Sugar, Brown Mustard Seeds, Salt, Pepper Sauce, Black Pepper
- Free From: Gluten
- Contains: Mustard
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
Instructions: Take care when handling the heated pouch.
Microwave ovens may vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
Instructions: Stir fry for 3 mins, serve & enjoy.
Made in Spain from imported and local ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Recipe Idea:
- Perfect with vegetable satay skewers.
- Blend peanut butter, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, oil and water to a smooth paste.
- Prepare vegetable skewer, brush with the sauce and grill.
- Or add coconut milk, stock and a teaspoon of Thai curry paste for a delicious oriental broth.
Number of uses
2 servings per pack: Serving size 125g
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Do not consume if pack is damaged or pierced.
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- Contact us via email@example.com
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g Serving|
|of which saturates||3.3g||4.1g|
|of which sugars||0.6g||0.8g|
Do not consume if pack is damaged or pierced.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020