- Irish Whiskey
- Jameson Black Barrel Irish Whiskey is a tribute to our coopers, who painstakingly give their barrels an additional charring to reveal their untold richness and complexity. Charring is an age-old method for invigorating barrels to intensify the taste.
- Time spent maturing in these double-charred barrels lends our whiskey a unique richness, with more intensified notes of vanilla sweetness and caramel, alongside toasted wood, fruit, and warm spice.
- Jameson Black Barrel - triple distilled, twice charred, for a rich smooth taste.
- Jameson Black Barrel was the recipient of many accolades throughout 2019. Black Barrel was a finalist in the Ultimate Spirits Challenge scoring a very high 94 points. Black Barrel also received a double gold medal in the San Francisco World Spirit Competition. It also obtained a master award from TIWM and a score of 93 in Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2019.
- We always like to say that everything you need to know about Jameson is right here - either on our bottle or in our bottle -encapsulating our full story. The label features our family crest and motto. Proclaiming ‘Sine Metu', it means ‘Without Fear'. It's the reason John Jameson first triple distilled Irish whiskey, creating Jameson Irish Whiskey as we know it. So in the spirit of Sine Metu, let us take you on a journey. Pull up a chair…
- A new redesign of bottles has led to a 30% reduction in weight, saving over 435 tonnes of glass.
- 98% of all packaging waste from the bottling plant in Dublin is recycled.
- The Midleton Distillery has reduced the energy input of its products by more than 50%.
- Jameson bottles are made using 80% recycled glass.
- Pack size: 70CL
- Nose: Intense aromas of butterscotch, fudge and creamy toffee. Taste: Nutty notes are in abundance alongside the smooth sweetness of spice and vanilla. Finish: Enjoy the richness and intensity of toasted wood and vanilla
Product of Ireland
Name and address
- The Bow Street Distillery,
- Dublin 7,
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020