- Scented Oil Refill Crisp Linen & Lilac
- For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- Our Home Our Planet
- www.ourhome ourplanet.com
- Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/airwickuk
- Crisp Linen & Lilac - Bring to life the crisp, cool elegance of fine linen, accented with the fragrant touch of wild lilac.
- Contains natural essential oils extracted from plants & flowers.
- * Based on 12 hours use per day at lowest setting
- Contains natural essential oils
- Lasts for up to 80 days
- Pack size: 17ml
Preparation and Usage
- Classic Plug in
- Keep in upright position and insert the bottle in the plug in until a 'click' can be heard.
- Scent after Scent Double Fresh
- Insert fragrance bottles into the plug in by pushing bottles up into each side of the device until a 'click' can be heard.
- Fits all Air Wick Plug ins.
- Only use Air Wick refills
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
- (UK) Air Wick Consumer Services
- For help and advice, contact us:
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE: ALWAYS SWITCH OFF AT THE SOCKET BEFORE REMOVING OR INSERTING THE FRAGRANCE REFILL. DO NOT PLACE IN AN AREA WHERE THE PLUG IN MAY BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO HARD KNOCKS. ALWAYS KEEP THE BOTTLE AND/OR PLUG IN AN UPRIGHT POSITION. Do not operate with wet hands or metal objects. This product should not be used continuously, always switch off at the socket overnight. Leave 50cm of space above and around the plug in during use. Do not place near a source of heat or direct sunlight. Do not place on polished, painted or plastic surfaces. USE ONLY AIR WICK ELECTRICAL REFILLS WITH THE AIR WICK PLUG IN. THE USE OF OTHER REFILLS MAY GIVE RISE TO A TOXIC OR FIRE RISK. To clean the appliance, unplug and use dry cloth. Please retain this pack for future reference. SAFETY/ALLERGY INFORMATION: People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air Fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices. Harmful to aquatic organisms. May cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. Wear suitable gloves. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. THIS DEVICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN OR INFIRM PERSONS WITHOUT SUPERVISION. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. IRRITANT CONTAINS: 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl) ethanone (OTNE), Butylphenyl methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, p-tert-Butyldihydrocinnameldehyde (Bourgeonal), Citronellol, (E)-1-(2,6,6-trimethyl-1-cyclohex-2-enyl)pent-1-en-3-one, Limonene, Citral, Cinnamyl alcohol, 1-(2,6,6-Trimethylcyclohexa-1,3-dienyl)-2-buten-1-one (Damascenone), Eugenol, 1-(2,6,6-trimethyl-1-cyclohexen-1-yl)pent-1-en-3-one, Vanillin,2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde. May cause sensitisation by skin contact.
17 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019