- 36% fat stabilised pasteurised cream
- The Joy of Dairy
- We love cream. Poured liberally on strawberries, whipped up into a chocolate mousse or baked into a delicious homemade quiche it's all good. What's not so good is lactose, a sugar that's found in cows' milk that up to 15% of the UK population are intolerant to.
- What is Lactose Intolerance?
- Lactose intolerance is caused by the body's inability to break down lactose, causing nausea, stomach cramps, and bloating. Whilst alternative cream made from substitutes may be lactose free, they also lack the free taste and versatility of dairy based cream.
- To find out if you might be lactose intolerant, take our quick test at
- For details of the lactofree range visit: lactofree.co.uk
- Lactose free*
- *Less than 0.03% lactose
- *We use rigorous scientific testing to ensure that Lactofree cream contains no lactose, using the most accurate UKAS-accredited tests available, enabling us to detect lactose at a trace level of 0.03%. At this level our tests show that there is no lactose present in Lactofree.
- Dairy's Back on the Menu
- The good news is that Lactofree cream is made from cows' milk that's been specially treated to remove lactose*, giving you all the great taste of dairy, with none of the nasty side effects. The even better news is you can pour it, whip it and cook with it, so now you can tuck into all your old favourites again.
- Tetra Pak®
- Tetra Top®
- Made with cows' milk
- For cooking, whipping and pouring
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 250ml
36% Fat Cream (Milk), Lactase Enzyme, Stabiliser (Carrageenan)
- Free From: Lactose
- Lactofree is not suitable for milk allergy sufferers. If in doubt please consult a health professional
Keep refrigerated., Once opened use within 3 days. Do not exceed use by date., After each use, reclose and refrigerate at once.
Country of Origin
Place of Provenance
Made in SE
Number of uses
8 Contains approx 8 servings
Name and address
- Arla Foods,
- LS10 1AB.
- Arla Foods,
- LS10 1AB.
- Lactofree Customer careline: 0845 600 6688
250 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100ml||Per 30ml serving|
|of which saturates||24.7g||7.4g|
|of which sugar||1.9g||0.6g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016