- Energy524kJ 125kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2011kJ
- Milk chocolates with a soft toffee centre (45%).
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Become a fan of Nestlé on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Rolo
- Good to remember: Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Cocoa Plan:
- Supporting farmers for better chocolate. Working with UTZ to support cocoa farmers. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com.
- A multipack of 4 tubes of delicious ROLO®, milk chocolates with a soft toffee centre. ROLO® 4 tube multipack ensures you can always have your favourite treat on hand.
- ROLO® was developed in England by Mackintosh's and were launched into the UK market in 1937 in its iconic tube.
- The ROLO® sweet is a simply delicious combination of sweet, buttery, smooth, soft golden toffee encased in a milk chocolate cup.
- Each ROLO® tube is made from paper and aluminium foil, which can be easily recycled in the UK.
- Initially produced at the Mackintosh factory in Norwich, in 1994 production was transferred to Nestle's Fawdon factory in Newcastle, UK, where they still continue to be made to this day in their billions!
- ROLO® is most famously recalled for its strapline "Do you love anyone enough to give them your last ROLO®?" which has been used in the UK since 1980.
- ROLO® does not contain any artificial colours, flavour or preservatives.
- In the UK market consumers can enjoy ROLO® in 52g tube, 126g sharing bag and 280g minis packs, all of which can be found in retailers all year around.
- Additionally you can also enjoy ROLO® though a range of seasonal gifts including Easter Eggs and Christmas giant tube.
- Love ROLO®?
- Why not try the ROLO® Sharing Bag 126g!
- Delicious milk chocolate cups encasing a smooth, golden toffee centre
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 52g
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Whole and Skimmed Milk Powder, Invert Sugar Syrup, Vegetable Fat (Palm, Shea/Illipe/Mango Kernel/Kokum Gurgi/Sal), Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Salt, Flavourings, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Gluten
- May Contain: Gluten
Store cool and dry
Number of uses
8 Know your servings, 5 pieces = 1 serving. Pack contains 8 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- Y091 1XY,
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
4 x 52 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||11.2g||2.9g||20g||15%|
|of which: sugars||59.0g||15.3g||90g||17%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Pack contains 8 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016