- Pomegranate & Fig Washing-Up Liquid
- Our washing-up liquid cuts through stubborn grease and grime to leave your dishes spotless and squeaky clean.
- At Ecover, we care about your home & what you clean it with. That's why we've spent more than 35 years pioneering effective, plant-based ingredients with the health of your home in mind. Because a healthy world begins at home.
- We choose renewable plant-based and mineral ingredients which are effective, reduce pollution and lessen the burden on our planet's resources.
- Our products have been dermatologically tested for sensitive skin so you can rest assured that when you use them, we're looking after your hands.
- New & improved fragrance
- Plant-based & mineral ingredients
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Cuts through grease and grime
- Cruelty-Free international
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Pack size: 500ML
5-15%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5%: Perfume (Limonene, Linalool), Others: Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Alcohol Denat., Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
Produced in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Usage: One squeeze is enough for a sink full of dirty dishes.
- WARNING. CAUSES SKIN IRRITATION.
- CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION.
- Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Bottle. Plastic - Widely Recycled Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Name and address
- Produced for:
- EPC N.V.,
- Industrieweg 3,
- B-2390 Malle.
- 03451 302230
WARNING WARNING. CAUSES SKIN IRRITATION. CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020