- Energy31kJ 7kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 12kJ / 3kcal
- Carbonated no added sugar orange flavour soft drink with sweeteners.
- CITRUS FIZZ Made bright and bubbly for sweet refreshment Our drinks experts have been creating fizzy drinks in the UK for more than 25 years. We carefully evolve our recipes over time, using absolutely no artificial flavours.
INGREDIENTS: Carbonated Water, Comminuted Orange from Concentrate (5.0%), Citric Acid, Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Flavourings, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Stabiliser (Glycerol Esters of Wood Rosins), Colour (Beta-Carotene).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing., Once opened, consume within 3 days. Keep cool and out of sunlight.
Number of uses
- Warning: Pressurised container. Open with care, covering cap..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||One glass (250ml)|
|Energy||12kJ / 3kcal||31kJ / 7kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019