- Energy2127kJ 504kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 502.84kJ (119.18kcal)
- Chicken breast pieces in a coconut and lemongrass sauce, with green beans and cooked jasmine rice.
- Fragrant coconut curry infused with lemongrass and coriander
Cooked Jasmine Rice, Chicken Breast (20%), Green Bean (9%), Water, Onion, Coconut Extract, Single Cream (Milk), Coriander, Ginger, Lime Juice, Garlic, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Lemongrass, Salt, Lime Leaves, Lemon Juice, Anchovy Extract (Fish), Sunflower Oil, Shallot, Galangal, Red Chilli, Wild Ginger, Basil, Green Chilli, Molasses, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Chilli Powder, Kaffir Lime Peel, Flavouring, Sweet Basil, Turmeric, Chicken Extract, Coriander Seed, Cumin, Soya Bean, Wheat.
Cooked Jasmine Rice contains: Water, Rice
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30 mins Remove lid. Decant into an ovenproof dish and cover. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Stir before serving.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 6 mins / 5 ½ mins
Slightly loosen one side of lid.
Heat on full power and stir halfway through heating.
Stir before serving.
- For best results microwave heat
- Remove outer label.
- Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.This product can contain small fibres which come from the lemongrass and lime leaves.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (423g**)|
|Energy||502.84kJ (119.18kcal)||2127.01kJ (504.13kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016