M.Chapoutier Chateauneuf Du Pape 75Cl
- Red French Wine
- Essential appellations selected with the greatest care by M. Chapoutier for their "terroir" quality, and which offer a wide variety of tastes. They will ideally be served with everyday dishes as well as with the most elaborate food.
- Wine of Chateauneuf-du-Pape, France
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- This elegant and rich wine shows lots of warm red fruit and spice.
Region of Origin
The Rhone Valley
Type of Closure
Red Grape Blend
- The grapes are hand harvested and then fermented in the traditional way, in concrete vats, for 4 weeks. It is then aged in concrete for 12-15 weeks.
- Since the beginning of the adventure in 1808, 7 generations have contributed to build one of the finest estates in the Rhône Valley. M. Chapoutier has spread itself across the Rhône region over the years and has diversified its offering with wines coming from the best appellations such as Hermitage, Crozes-Hermitage, Saint-Joseph, Côte-Rotie, Condrieu, Châteauneuf-du-Pape and further afield to Roussillon and Australia. Today, M. Chapoutier is the biggest estate owner within the Hermitage Appellation. Michel Chapoutier, at the head of the domain since 1990 has initiated various innovations: he has introduced Braille language on the labels and converted the whole estate to Biodynamic farming methods. He describes himself as “wine-grower, wine-maker and wine lover”.
- A great classic with the Chapoutier signature, and a fine representative of the Rhône valley appellation Chateauneuf-du-Pape.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 5 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Name and address
- M. Chapoutier,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016