- Energy1019kJ 242kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1543.50kJ (367.40kcal)
- Butter brioche loaf.
- A soft, rich all butter loaf made with silky French crème fraiche. We make this soft brioche using an all butter and egg recipe for a rich flavour. French crème fraiche adds softness and depth of flavour. The dough is plaited by hand before being carefully baked.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour, Egg, Sugar, Concentrated Butter (Milk) (9%), Crème Fraiche (7%)(Cream (Milk), ND(Lactic Starter Culture)), Yeast, Flavouring(ND(Alcohol, Propylene Glycol), Water, Flavouring), Salt, Emulsifiers(Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate), Colour(Beta-Carotene), Rye Flour, Whey Powder (Milk), Wheatgerm, ND(Enzymes)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, consume within 3 days., To retain freshness once opened, re-close bag with clip.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'Best Before' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.Use within 2 days.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Bag clip may pose a choking hazard.Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a loaf (66g)|
|Energy||1543.50kJ (367.40kcal)||1018.71kJ (242.48kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016