Tesco Finest Montagne St Emilion 75Cl
- Energy389kJ 94kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 311.46kJ (75.18kcal)
- 2016 Lussac Saint Emilion AOC. Appellation Lussac St. Emilion Controlee. Product of France. Grand Vin de Bordeaux
- A blend of the best grapes have been harvested from vineyards on the right bank of Bordeaux's Gironde estuary. This smooth, full bodied red wine has been carefully blended to obtain the typical blackcurrant, cedar wood and savoury spice flavours of Lussac Saint Emilion. This wine brings out the best in roasted red meats, pork and light game.
INGREDIENTS: Sulphur Dioxide
- Contains sulphites.
- Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes have been harvested from vineyards on the right bank of Bordeaux's Gironde estuary. This smooth, full-bodied red wine has been carefully blended to obtain the typical blackcurrant, cedar wood and savoury spice flavours
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Following harvest where the grapes are hand picked, the grapes are brought to the winery for vinification in stainless steel tanks using the cool fermentation technique. This allows for all the freshness to stay in the grapes to produce a loverly aromatic wine.
- Coming from the famous region of St Emilion, which is on the right bank of Bordeaux. This region is famous for producing wines of great depth and character
- Lussac is a famous satellite of St Emilion where they produce mainly quality red wines. It is 9 km from St Emilion and its area is 2,343 hectares
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store horizontally in a cool, dark place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100mL contains||One glass (125mL) contains|
|Energy||311.46kJ (75.18kcal)||389.32kJ (93.97kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016