- Organic blueberries, pears, yoghurt, oats + rice
- Hello, I'm 100% organic blueberries, pears, yoghurt, oats + rice - with a dash of lemon juice - with nothing else added.
- Who am I made for? My pouch contains gently pasteurised smooth and creamy yoghurt so my ingredients are suitable from 6 months. I'm perfect as part of a filling breakfast, a snack or simple dessert. The Government advises that food containing dairy products should only be introduced into a baby's diet after 6 months.
- - I'm Organic
- - Smooth + creamy
- - Perfect for little ones from 6+ months
- - Ready to go brekkie
- - No added salt or sugar- I contain naturally occuring sugars
- Smooth + creamy
- I'm organic
- Ready-to-go brekkie
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- No added salt or water
- No added sugar - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- Pack size: 100G
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Pears 51%, Organic Whole Milk Natural Yoghurt 30%, Organic Blueberries 16%, Organic Oat Flour 2%, Organic Rice Flour 1%, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate (a dash), Other Stuff 0%
- Contains: Milk, Oats
Keep me in a cupboard or a fridge. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. Do not freeze me - I won't like it.
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. I'm best eaten chilled or a room temperature. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
- Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0) 330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||per 100g pack|
|-of which saturates||0.8g|
|-of which sugars||7.5g|
Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020