Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo 500Ml
- You've got your colour looking fantabulous, so the last thing you want is for it to fade. Our special shampoo, with Australian Wild Peach extract, gently cleanses to help protect coloured hair so it can stay as vibrant as you.
- The indigenous Australians used to ground wild peach kernels to condition their hair. Clearly they were way ahead of their time, as we're using it hundreds of years later! Great minds and all that!
- Dull just doesn't suit you. Our special formula keeps your hair as vibrant as you
- It gently cleanses to help protect coloured hair
- With Australian Wild Peach extract
- For vibrant, coloured hair that refuses to be dull
- Pack size: 500.0ml
Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Nitrate, Santalum Acuminatum Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alcohol Denatured, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Potassium Sorbate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Wet hair and massage in. Rinse out. For optimal results use with Colour Mate Conditioner. We don't like to do things by halves!
- [AT, DK, FI, DE, GR, IT, NO, RO, SE, CH, GB] Procter & Gamble
- Surrey KT13 OXP
- [BE] FL: http://www.pg.com/nl_BE/send_us_email.shtML
- FR: http://www.pg.com/fr_BE/send_us_email.shtML
- [FR] https://www.pg.com/fr_FR/send_us_email.shtML
- [HR] Procter & Gamble d.o.o.
- Bani 110
- 10010 Zagreb
- [CZ] Procter & Gamble Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Ottova 402
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016