Nescafe Dolce Gusto Grande Caffe Crema Coffee Pods 16 Capsules
- Roast & ground coffee
- More information on:
- www.dolce gusto.co.uk
- www.dolce gusto.ie
- Discover NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Grande, a 100% Arabica coffee with an intensity of 5 out of 11. A long mug (at 200ml), this is a smooth coffee with a round body and a fine crema. Savour the freshly roasted coffee aroma and citrusy notes, in this pleasant, mug-sized coffee.
- The box contains 16 capsules designed for NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®' capsule coffee machines for you to prepare 16 mugs of Grande (200ml).
- World-Class Premium Coffee Origins
- Our talented coffee creators have blended South American and East African Arabica coffee beans to create NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Grande's unique, fresh and fruity flavour.
- Professional Quality Coffee System
- Create professional quality coffees with a thick velvety crema, thanks to the machine's high pressure (up to 15 bars).
- Aroma Freshness Protection
- With our hermetically sealed capsules, which preserve coffee freshness, you'll enjoy rich aromatic cups every time.
- Over 30 Coffee Creations
- With NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®, you can enjoy over 30 premium coffee creations, whether you like your coffee short or long, black or white. Enjoy a choice of bold Ristretto, intense Espresso, aromatic Lungo and full-bodied Grande or frothy Cappuccino, smooth Latte Macchiato, or even hot chocolate, teas, and cold beverages.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Grande
- A 100% Arabica coffee
- Intensity of 5 out of 11 in a long mug (at 200ml)
- Smooth coffee with fruity notes, a round body, and a fine crema
- Pack size: 8g
Store in a clean, cool and dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Easy to Prepare
- Simply slide your Grande capsule into your NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® machine. Your coffee will be ready right away.
- Good to Talk
- Tel 0800 707 60 66 (UK)
- Tel 00800 63785385 (IRE)
- Nestlé UK Ltd.,
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
16 x 8 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016