Salus Floradix Liquid Iron Formula 250 Ml
- Food supplement
- Floradix contains organic iron (II) from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. In addition, iron contributes to normal red blood cell (supported by vitamins B6 and B12) and haemoglobin formation. Furthermore, vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Floradix liquid contains iron from ferrous gluconate which is a particularly absorbable form.
- Floradix is easy to take and helps safeguard the balance of iron and vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C.
- As these nutrients are already dissolved, they are absorbed more quickly by the digestive system compared to tablets.
- Floradix contains selected herbs and several fruit juice concentrates for a pleasant taste.
- Floradix contains no alcohol, preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings. It is lactose free and suitable for vegetarians.
- Floradix is suitable for women, including expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians and those with an active lifestyle.
- Contains herbal extracts and fruit juice concentrates
- No preservatives, colourings or lactose
- Pack size: 250ml
- Iron, vitamin B2, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Aqueous Herbal Extract (54 %) from: Carrot Root (Daucus Carota), Nettle Leaf (Urtica Dioica), Spinach Leaf (Spinacia Oleracea), Couch Grass Root (Agropyron Repens), Fennel Fruit (Foeniculum Vulgare), Kepl Thallus (Macrocystis Pyrifera), Roselle Flower (Hibiscus Sabdariffa), Mixture of Fruit Juice Concentrates (29.4 %) of: Pear, Grape, Blackcurrant Juice, Blackberry, Cherry, Orange, Red Beet, Carob Extract, Water, Lemon, Apple, Aqueous Yeast Extract, Honey, Aqueous Rosehip Soft Extract (Rosa Canina) containing 4 % Vitamin C, Iron (as Ferrous Gluconate), Wheat Germ Extract, Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavours, Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride), Riboflavin (as Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamine)
To prevent the contents from spoiling, once opened close the bottle after every use, store upright in the refrigerator and consume within 4 weeks., Store unopened bottle in a cool, dry place (5 - 25 °C)., For best before see top.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Use the measuring cap provided.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 10 ml twice daily approx. 30 min. before morning and evening meals.
- Children 6 - 12 years: 10 ml once daily.
- Children 3 - 5 years: 5 ml once daily.
- The indicated recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
Name and address
- Salus Haus,
- 83052 Bruckmühl,
- Salus (UK) Limited,
- 2 Lea Green Business Park,
- St Helens,
- WA9 4TR.
- Tel: +44 (0)1744 815042
- Web: www.floradix.co.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Food supplements should not be taken as an alternative to a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Important: Do not drink directly from the bottle. This product does not contain alcohol or chemical preservatives. Keep out of the reach of young children.
250 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100ml||per 20 ml||% NRV* per 20ml|
|Energy||416 kJ / 98 kcal||83 kJ / 20 kcal||-|
|Fat||< 0.5 g||< 0.5 g||-|
|of which saturates||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g||-|
|Carbohydrate||23 g||4.6 g||-|
|of which sugars||19 g||3.8 g||-|
|Protein||0.6 g||< 0.5 g||-|
|Salt||0.06 g||0.01 g||-|
|Vitamin C||-||16 mg||20|
|Thiamin (B1)||-||1.6 mg||145|
|Riboflavin (B2)||-||1.8 mg||129|
|Vitamin B6||-||0.8 mg||57|
|Vitamin B12||-||1.2 µg||48|
|* NRV: EU Nutrient Reference Value||-||-||-|
|The salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016