Fairy Non Bio. Washing Gel 24 Washes 888Ml
- Discover the power of gentle care in a cold wash with Fairy Non Bio Washing Liquid. It is no surprise that Fairy Non Bio was voted no.1 laundry brand for sensitive skin. Fairy Non Bio leaves clothes brilliantly clean and feeling gentle next to precious skin even in a cold wash. Its viscuous formula makes Fairy Non Bio Gel easy to use just pop the right amount in the attached dosing cap, and add that direct to the heart of your wash, so all those magical Fairy ingredients can get to work straight away. Use with Fairy Fabric Conditioner for the softest combination for your baby's skin. 24 washes based on 50ml per wash. *Online panel of 3347 females aged 18-70.
- Voted No.1 Laundry Brand for Sensitive Skin (online panel of 3347 females aged 18-70)
- Gentle Clean even in a Cold Wash
- Dermatologically tested
- Awarded with the Skin Health Alliance Seal
- Cleans clothes brilliantly
- Huggably soft for sensitive skin
- Pack size: 888.0ml
15-30% Anionic surfactants; <5% Non-ionic surfactants, Phosphonates, Soap; Optical brighteners, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfumes.
- (UK) Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP, UK
- (UK) 0800 015 7412 (IE) 1800 509 083
FAIRY NON BIO. WASHING GEL 24 WASHES 888ML
WARNING Biological Laundry Gel. Warning. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention. IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER/ doctor if you feel unwell. Please note that no effective washing powder can be guaranteed suitable for people with serious skin conditions. If you suffer from unusually sensitive skin, please contact your doctor for advice.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016