Dr Beckmann Glowhite 3 Sheet
- Original Glowhite with Stain Remover
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu
- It's so easy...
- Washing at low temperatures can leave your whites looking dull and grey. Detergents alone cannot restore lost whiteness and bleach can harm fabrics and colours.
- Maintain that 'just like new' whiteness by simply popping a sachet in every white wash. The magical ingredients automatically seek out and remove stains, whilst whiteners ensure whites stay white.
- ...to keep your whites white!
- Who is Dr. Beckmann?
- In this corporate world we live in, it's nice to know that ACDOCO remains a family owned and controlled business, as it has been since 1919.
- And as one of the Companys owners, Dr Beckmann personally remains dedicated towards caring about and solving the most difficult problems associated with laundry, textiles and household cleaning.
- It is very simple... if it says Dr. Beckmann on the pack, then you know it works, because we care about cleaning.
- The UK's no.1 whitener
- It works... keeping whites newer for longer
- 3 in-wash sachets active formula
- Whitening at 20°C lower temperature saves energy
- Pack size: 40g
Contains among other ingredients: 15-30% Oxygen based bleaching agents, Less than 5% anionic surfactants, Optical brighteners
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use - Please read important information before use
- Simply pop a sachet into the back of the machine drum on top of the laundry, then add your Usual washing detergent as normal.
- As the unique combination of whitening agent works on a wide variety of fabrics and temperatures you can turn the dial as low as 20°C or as high as 95C.
- Wash as normal, always remembering to remove the empty sachet at the end of the wash.
- Important Information
- Always check the wash care label and machine instructions before you wash.
- Suitable for white and colourfast garments
- Wash matching pieces together.
- Always remove empty sachet at the end of the wash cycle.
Name and address
- M44 5AX.
- For expert advice write to: Helen Why at Customer Service Dept,
- M44 5AX.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0845 017 8000
3 x 40 Grams ℮
DR BECKMANN GLOWHITE 3 SHEET
WARNING Warning: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. If in eyes. Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016