- Deep Clean Washing Machine Cleaner
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- Don't just clean it...
- With each wash load, tiny deposits of dirt and detergent can settle in your washing machine. If not treated, over time micro-organisms can build up, leading to unpleasant odours and an unhygienic machine.
- Dr. Beckmann Service-it Deep Clean not only cleans your machine by killing these micro-organisms, but will leave your machine hygienically clean and smelling fresh. Only a 'Deep Cleaned' machine can promise truly clean clothes.
- Top Tip!
- For best results, also use Service-it Washing Machine Cleaner (Liquid) to maintain against breakdowns.
- Removes 99.9% of bacteria and fungi
- It works... leaving your machine hygienically clean
- 1 treatment
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved 2017
- Pack size: 250g
Contains amongst other ingredients: 15-30 % Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, Less than 5% Zeolites, Perfumes, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use - Please read important information before use
- Pour all the Deep Clean powder directly into the empty washing machine drum. Do not fill machine with laundry.
- Select a main wash cycle at a minimum 60° without a pre-wash cycle or additional detergent, and start the machine.
- One treatment leaves machine hygienically clean and fresh and ready to use.
- Use every two months or after 30 cycles to remove unpleasant odours, keeping your machine hygienically clean and fresh.
- Important Information
- Always refer to appliance manufacturer's instructions.
- Wash hands after cleaning the machine.
Name and address
- M44 5AX,
- For expert advice write to:
- Helen Why at Customer Service Dept,
- M44 5AX,
- Tel: 0845 017 8000
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
250 Grams ℮
DR BECKMANN SERVICE-IT DEEP CLEAN
NO SIGNAL WORD DR. BECKMANN SERVICE-IT DEEP CLEAN WASHING MACHINE CLEANER Disinfection product. Contains 3 g/100 g TAED and 19.5 g/100 g SPC as biocidal precursor for peracetic acid production. WARNING: Contains silicic acid, sodium salt. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Avoid breathing dust. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016