Dr Beckmann Service-It Deep Clean
- Service-It Deep Clean Washing Machine Cleaner
- Over time micro-organisms can build up in your washing machine, leading to unpleasant odours and an unhygienic machine. Dr. Beckmann Serve-it Deep Clean kills these micro-organisms leaving it hygienically clean and fresh.
- Why Active Carbon?
- Active Carbon is a special ingredient that acts like a magnet to absorb dirt and odours to leave your machine cleaner and fresher.
- Decades of research for excellent efficacy
- Top Tip
- Dr. Beckmann Original Service-it Washing Machine Cleaner
- For best results, also use Service-It Washing Machine Cleaner (Liquid) to maintain against breakdowns.
- Dr. Beckmann Brand Promise
- Dr. Beckmann products represent a pioneering and unrelenting passion to provide the most effective and high quality, in-house solutions for specialist laundry and household cleaning. Our products are the result of extensive research and refinement - for excellent efficacy that you can trust
- Removes 99.9% of micro-organisms and bacteria
- Eliminates bad odours
- Leaves a fresh scent
- With activated carbon
- 1 treatment
- For all machine types
- Pack size: 250g
15 - 30% Oxygen-based Bleaching Agents, Less than 5 % Zeolites and Anionic Surfactants, Disinfectants, Perfumes, Hexyl Cinnamal
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use
- Pour all the Deep Clean powder directly into the empty washing machine drum. Do not fill machine with laundry.
- Select a main wash cycle at a minimum 60°C without a pre-wash cycle or additional detergent and start the machine.
- One treatment leaves machine hygienically clean and fresh.
- After cleaning the washing machine is ready to use.
- Use every two months or after 30 cycles to remove unpleasant odours to keep your washing machine hygienically clean and fresh.
- Important Information
- Always refer to appliance manufacturer's instructions.
- Wash hands after cleaning the machine.
Name and address
- M44 5AX.
- For expert advice write to:
- Helen Why at Customer Service Dept,
- M44 5AX.
- Tel: 0161 359 4130
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
250 Grams ℮
DR BECKMANN SERVICE-IT DEEP CLEAN
NO SIGNAL WORD DR. BECKMANN SERVICE-IT DEEP CLEAN WASHING MACHINE CLEANER (Disinfection powder) DANGER! Contains silicic acid, sodium salt. Causes serious eye damage. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye protection, face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER, a doctor. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. Contains 3 g / 100 g TAED and 19,5 g / 100 g SPC as biocidal precursors for production of peracetic acid and 0,5 g / 100 g 6-(phthalimido) peroxyhexanoic acid (PAP).
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019