- Energy1062kJ 253kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 668kJ / 159kcal
- Breaded cod (Gadus morhua) fillets.
- Generously coated in golden breadcrumbs for a crispy texture Responsibly Sourced 100% cod fillet, wild caught by selected fishermen from the seas of the North East Atlantic or North West Atlantic. Coated in golden breadcrumbs from tin baked loaves. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC’s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery, www.msc.org
- Generously coated in golden breadcrumbs for a crispy texture
- Pack size: 350g
INGREDIENTS: Cod (Fish) (68%)
INGREDIENTS: Cod (Fish) (68%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch, Durum Wheat Semolina, Salt, Yeast, Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil, Colour (Paprika Extract), Black Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: From chilled: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 28-33 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: From frozen: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 33-38 mins
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical cod fillet (159g**)|
|Energy||668kJ / 159kcal||1062kJ / 253kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 350g packg typically weighs 318g.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019