Counter Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
- Energy736kJ 176kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 694.20kJ (165.60kcal)
- MSC Sockeye Salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka), defrosted
- Wild caught. Sockeye salmon has succulent, orange/red firm but flaky flesh, with a subtle and delicate flavour. Ideal for pan frying or oven baking, serve with seasonal vegetables. Source of Omega 3. Nutrition information: 100g, pan fried, contains 694kJ/166kcal and 1.0g Omega 3 This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC’s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
Pacific Salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) (Fish) (100%)
- Contains fish.For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Contains fish.
the Pacific Ocean
Number of uses
- Caution: May contain bone Cook prior to consumption Previously frozen (defrosted) – still suitable for home freezing
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||per 100g, pan fried contains|
|Energy||694.20kJ (165.60kcal)||735.85kJ (175.54kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016