- Dry & Tickly Cough Linctus
- Covonia Dry & Tickly Cough Linctus is for relief of the symptoms of coughs and sore throats.
- Covonia Dry & Tickly Cough Linctus contains glycerol which coats the throat to soothe the symptoms of coughs and sore throats.
- Soothing relief of dry coughs and sore throats
- For irritating dry coughs
- Non drowsy
- Pack size: 180ml
The active ingredients per 5ml are: Glycerol 1.36g, Also contains: Ethanol, Sucrose, Glucose, Propylene Glycol. Sucrose 1.7g, Glucose 0.3g per 5ml, The other ingredients are: Honey, Capsicum Tincture (Capsicum Oleoresin, Ethanol), Menthol, Peppermint Oil, Anise Oil, Citric Acid (E330), Caramel (E150), Liquid Glucose, Blackcurrant Flavour (containing Ethanol, Propylene Glycol), Liquorice Liquid Extract and Purified Water
- Lifestyle Other Text: Not suitable for diabetics
Do not store above 25°C. Once opened use within 28 days.
Preparation and Usage
- Shake the bottle.
- Take the solution by mouth.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
- Take 2 x 5ml spoonfuls when required.
- Children over 1 year:
- Take 1 x 5ml spoonful when required.
- Do not give to children under 1 year old unless your doctor tells you to.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Name and address
- MA Holder and Manufacturer:
- Thornton & Ross Ltd.,
- HD7 5QH,
- Thornton & Ross Ltd.,
- HD7 5QH,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. 1. Before you use this medicine Do not use the medicine if you have.... An allergy to any of the ingredients listed in section 3. Talk to your doctor if you have.... Diabetes This product is not suitable for diabetics. Ask the doctor or pharmacist for advice on alternative medicines. Pregnant or breastfeeding.... Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using if you are pregnant, might be pregnant or are breastfeeding. 2. Possible side effects There are no known side effects from using this medicine as directed. If your notice any side effects, stop use and tell your doctor or pharmacist. 3. Further information If you accidentally take too much see a doctor straight away. Take the pack with you to show which medicine you have swallowed. Do not use after the expiry date. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month. Return any unused medicine to the pharmacy for disposal. What the medicine looks like Covonia Dry & Tickly Cough Linctus is a brown syrupy liquid. It is supplied in 150ml, 180ml and 300ml bottles.
180 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016