Angel Delight Chocolate 59G
- Energy442kJ 105kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 480kJ/114kcal
- Chocolate Flavour Dessert Mix
- Join us on www.facebook.com/angeldelightdeserts
- Mmmm... Delightful
- Yummy tasting clouds & fluffiness made with real milk chocolate and all whipped up with fresh milk
- You'll find no yucky artificial flavours or colours, and no added preservatives here (yayy!)
- Made with real milk chocolate
- No artificial flavours or colours (yayy!)
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 59g
Sugar, Modified Starch, Palm Oil, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Gelling Agents (Sodium Phosphates, Diphosphates), Emulsifiers (Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids, Lecithins), Milk Chocolate Powder (2%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder), Lactose (Milk), Milk Proteins, Colours (Plain Caramel, Carotenes), Whey Powder (Milk), Calcium Carbonate, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Flavouring
- May also contain Soya and Wheat
- May Contain: Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place., Once made up keep refrigerated & consume within 24 hours.
Preparation and Usage
- Whip up a delightful and fluffy
- Chocolate Cloud flavour
- Instant treat in only 5 minutes!
- 1 Pour 300ml (approx 1/2 a pint) of chilled fresh-skimmed or whole milk into a bowl.
- 2 Add the Angel Delight and whisk until light and creamy.
- 3 Leave to thicken for 5 minutes before serving.
Number of uses
4 This pack contains 4 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Sachet
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- UK - 0800 032 7111
- ROI - 1800 932814
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
59 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as prepared†||Per portion (92g) as prepared†|
|(of which Saturates)||2.8g||2.6g|
|(of which Sugars)||13.2g||12.1g|
|This pack contains 4 portions||-||-|
|†with semi-skimmed milk||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016