- Genuine Navy Rum
- Lamb's is a premium-quality dark rum with a smooth, clean and distinctive taste. Founded in 1849 by Alfred Lamb, this unique blend of 18 superior Caribbean rums aged in wooden barrels quickly became the rum of choice for the British royal navy. Today the traditional recipe remains the same ensuring a deliciously smooth finish.
- Lamb's Navy rum can be enjoyed as a shot, in a simple mixed drink, or in a more complex cocktail.
- Aroma: Natural sweet cane and butter-rum
- Finish: Warm and lingering spicy dry finish
- Rich heritage smooth flavour
- Pack size: 1000ml
- Complex blend of sweet island spice and molasses with subtle oak
Bottled in UK
Name and address
- Alfred Lamb International Ltd.,
- EC2N 1AR.
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020