- Energy253kJ 60kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 158kJ / 38kcal
- A mix of carrots, broccoli florets and sweetcorn.
- Prepared mixed vegetables, simply frozen. In individual steam bags ready to go straight into the microwave.
Carrot (40%), Broccoli Florets (32%), Sweetcorn.
Keep frozen at -18C or cooler.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen.
800W / 900W 2?? / 2?? mins
Do not open or pierce perforated bag. Place bag on a microwaveable plate. Cook on full power. Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
- Remove small bag from large outer bag.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Do not eat raw.Caution: Care must be taken when opening sachet as hot steam will escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
640g e (4 x 160g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One bag (160g)|
|Energy||158kJ / 38kcal||253kJ / 60kcal|
|Vitamin A||772.0µg (97%NRV)||1235.2µg (154%NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016