- Energy473kJ 113kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1891kJ / 452kcal
- A mix of cashew nuts and flame raisins.
- SOURCE OF FIBRE A balanced mix of sun dried flame raisins and subtly sweet cashews
Cashew Nuts (50%), Flame Raisins (49%), Sunflower Oil.
- Also, may contain peanuts, other nuts and sesame seeds. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place., Once opened reseal using the tab provided.
more than one country
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Not suitable for small children who can choke on nuts.This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.Caution: This product may contains pips..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 25g|
|Energy||1891kJ / 452kcal||473kJ / 113kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019