- Energy963kJ 230kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1851kJ / 442kcal
- Chocolate cookie mix with white and milk chocolate chunks
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Belgian Milk Chocolate Chunks (10%), White Chocolate Chunks (10%), Palm Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (5%), Whey Powder (Milk), Dextrose, Rapeseed Oil, Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate).
Belgian Milk Chocolate Chunks contain: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
White Chocolate Chunks contain: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once cooked in an airtight container
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Cooking time: 11-12 minutesMakes: 6 Cookies.You will need:25g soft unsalted butter;15-30ml (1-2 tbsp) cold water; baking tray.Method:1. Pre-heat the oven to 180??C/Fan 160??C/Gas Mark 4.2. Empty the cookie mix into a large mixing bowl and add the butter and water.3. Using a spoon or your hands mix together all the ingredients to form a dough.4. Divide the cookie dough into 6 evenly sized balls. 5. Flatten each ball of the dough to form discs with a 7cm diameter. Place on a greased baking tray, spaced 5cm apart.6. Bake in the centre of the oven for 11-12 minutes. 7. Cool on the baking tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Made up according to instructions 100g contains||Made up according to instructions Each cookie (52g) contains|
|Energy||1851kJ / 442kcal||963kJ / 230kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019