- Energy1455kJ 347kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1598.68kJ (381.11kcal)
- Chocolate fudge cake kit consisting of individual packs of chocolate cake mix and chocolate frosting mix.
Chocolate Cake Mix (60%), Chocolate Frosting Mix (40%).
Chocolate Cake Mix contains: Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Raising Agents (Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
Chocolate Frosting Mix contains: Icing Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once cooked in an airtight container.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Cooking time: 20 minutesMakes: 2 x 20cm (8 inch) cakesYou will need:2 medium eggs; 120ml (8tbsp) semi-skimmed milk; 30ml (2tbsp) vegetable oil; 50g softened unsalted butter.2 x 20cm (8 inch) round cake tins, greased and lined with baking paper.Method:1. Pre-heat the oven to 180⁰C/Fan 160⁰C/Gas Mark 4.2. Empty the cake mix into a large mixing bowl and add the eggs, 90ml (6tbsp) milk and vegetable oil.3. Mix with an electric whisk on full power for 2 minutes.4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tins and bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes or until risen.5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before taking out of the tins, removing the paper and placing on a cooling rack to cool completely. 6. Whisk the frosting mix, softened butter and 30ml (2tbsp) milk together until smooth. 7. Sandwich the cakes together with a third of the frosting, then use the rest to cover the top and sides of the cake.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-eighth of a cake (91g) contains|
|Energy||1598.68kJ (381.11kcal)||1454.80kJ (346.81kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016