- Energy905kJ 215kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1351.00kJ (321.20kcal)
- Chocolate sponge mix.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Palm Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Raising Agents (Potassium Bicarbonate, Glucono-Delta-Lactone, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate), Rapeseed Oil
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once cooked in an airtight container.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only
- Cooking time: 15-20 minutesMakes: 2x 20cm (8 inch) cakes or 12 cupcakes.You will need: 2 medium eggs; 120ml water; 2x 20cm (8 inch) round cake tins, greased and lined with baking paper or 12 cupcake cases, cupcake or muffin tin.Sponge cake method:1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C/Fan 170°C /Gas Mark 5. 2. Grease and line two deep 20cm cake tins.3. Empty the cake mix into a large mixing bowl and add the eggs and water. 4. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes until smooth.5. Divide the mixture equally into the two tins and bake in the centre of the oven for 15-20 minutes or until well risen.6. Allow to cool in the tins for 5 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.Cupcake method:1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C/Fan 170°C /Gas Mark 5. 2. Place 12 cupcake cases into a muffin tin.3. Empty the cake mix into a large mixing bowl and add the eggs and water. 4. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes until smooth.5. Divide the mixture equally between the cupcake cases and the centre of the oven for 15-18 minutes or until well risen.6. Leave to cool.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Baked 100g contains||One-eighth of a cake (67g) contains|
|Energy||1351.00kJ (321.20kcal)||905.17kJ (215.20kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016